Human Design – Generator
- Pure Generators are 36% of the worlds’ population.
- The Generator aura is open and inclusive. The Generators only defence from others because of this open and inclusive aura is to use their Strategy and Inner Authority.
- If the Generator waits to respond the nature of its powerful inclusive and magnetic aura will do its work and attract people and opportunities to the Generator
- The Generator aura literally compels others to ask Generators for the use of their powerful Sacral energy source.
- The Generator derives its name from the nature of its primary energy source – the Sacral Center (Generator Center).
- The Generator’s true power lies in its ability to respond to the environment around and from within it. When they respond correctly Generators are the most energetically powerful Types of human being.
- There a two different Inner Authority variations of the Generator. Sacral and Emotional.
- Generators who follow their Strategy and Inner Authority feel deep levels of satisfaction when they deploy their Sacral energy correctly. When responding correctly they have the feeling of an almost unendingly satisfying energy resource at their command.
- Generators are the true workers of the World becasue they have the ability to keep going and going. The Life Force created from their Sacral Center is the most powerful consistent energy source available to mankind.
- Generators should fully exhaust their energy prior to sleep to ensure full regeneration over night.
- The Generators Sacral Center is designed to “regenerate” fully after a single nights sleep. But this only works correctly if it can regenerate from an exhausted state.
- Generators who do not follow their Strategy and Inner Authority are prone to becoming stuck in situations and can become very frustrated with their lives. They will also gain no personal satisfaction from the use of their powerful Life Force energy.
- Generators who do not follow their Strategy and Inner Authority are also prone to becoming the slaves of everyone else.
36% of the worlds’ population are Generators.
Generators are the people who provide continual power and life-force energy to the world. These are the people with staying power. The Sacral Center in their body is the key to their pure power. It creates the vital life-force energy required for action, living life, doing and creating. It is also the center of our sexuality and thus ensures the continuation of our kind.
Pure Generators are people who have their Sacral Center activated and turned on all the time but have no connection to the human manifestation and expression center, the Throat Center.
Most of us have been taught, cajoled or brought up as children to believe that we must initiate action. There is this faulty belief in the world that we should all just ‘do it’. We believe that we are Manifestors and can thus do anything, anytime we want to. But that is just not true for 91% of the worlds’ population.
The greatest lesson for a generator is to learn to respond to life from their “gut.” Yes, they have energy to burn; energy to get all kinds of things done; but can they wait for their cue from the world?
If they can, then all forms of frustrations are eliminated from their lives and are replaced with a deep feeling of satisfaction. By responding from within themselves to whatever life sends their way life becomes a joyful and satisfying experience for all Generators.
Generators usually initiate action because they are fearful that nothing will happen otherwise. And this is the trap that enslaves them. If the Generator has the courage to wait they will learn very quickly that this fear is unfounded.
The endless life force energy that the Generator holds within their Sacral center is a like a super powerful magnet that draws opportunities to it through their enveloping aura. Other people crave access to that huge energy resource and the Generator does not have to wait long before other people start asking for access to this resource.
When the Generator waits for life to present itself, they become like a magnetic black hole that attracts everyone and everything to them automatically. All things will come to the Generator in their own timing – they do not need to initiate action to try and make things happen. Everything that is designed for and is right for them will be attracted automatically. Work, relationships, good fortuneâ€¦everything.
Generators are designed to flow in the “now” with the current of life, taking their cues for action as they appear. Generators are not here to worry about the future. Their correct future will come automatically if they respond in the “now” to what life gives to them.
Generators, with their huge energy resources, are also here to attain mastery in life. They are here to master whatever they make a correct commitment to through responding.
One big sign that Generators should watch out for as an indication that they are responding and operating correctly is “synchronicity”. Things just magically start happening or appearing in their life automatically. They appear to be “lucky”.
It is entirely possible that those Generators who have gone out and manifested without reference to their Sacral Center may in fact have been successful but they are rarely happy, satisfied or feel fulfilled.
Often, Generators find themselves involved in projects or are committed to someone or something that does not really hold their interest or bring them fulfilment. They are just doing it because it seems like someone has to do it and they are the one with the energy! Of course, they get intensely frustrated, being the slave for someone else, giving away their power wholesale to whoever asks.
The simple but profound lesson for all Generators is to know from within themselves to whom and to what they are going to commit themselves. It has to be stressed, that Generators need to know right from the start of any activity if they are going to commit or not because once they have committed their considerable energy to something or someone, there is no turning back without considerable frustration and inconvenience.
Generators have an “on” switch but they do not have an “off” switch. If they find out after a few minutes that who or what they have just committed to does not actually suit them, it is too late to stop. That Sacral center has to follow through to completion once it has any kind of momentum. But if the Generator is desperate to stop and does quit they usually find themselves in turmoil. The very last resort for a Generator is quitting.
The importance of the Sacral Center for a Generator cannot be over-emphasised. Their strategy for living life correctly comes from how this Sacral Center is really designed to work.
The Sacral Center can only respond in the moment with a “yes” or “no” answer. It doesn’t use words to convey these answers. It delivers sounds from deep inside the stomach area. These sounds are like grunts or growls which, when you can interpret this “yes” or “no” sound, leads the Generator to make correct decisions for their life.
The Generators job is to start to notice these sacral grunts and realise that they are your response mechanism. The Generator strategy for living their life is to wait to respond.
Some Generators become confused about the word “wait”, but when you are awake and noticing all that is going on around you, waiting simply means listening to your sacral response before you act.
For all Generators this is the key to changing their entire life, so that you live just who you are, without wasting the precious power of the Sacral Center.
When the Generator finds their sacral response, they can get the “yes” or “no” that is necessary for them to move forward with their life. This response may come in the form of a grunt, “uhuh”, or “unhuh” or it may just be a feeling, a lifting or a deflation. The Generator needs to be very familiar with their sacral response, and they need time to check in with it. The answer may not come immediately.
All Generators reach a level where they get stuck. They feel a barrier and sometimes turn back. If you have responded correctly then it is important for you to push through this barrier so that you can get to the next level. It is almost as if it is a test, so that you have the chance to ask your Sacral Center, again, if this is what you really want. Pushing through the barrier will confirm to you that you are on the right track.
Generators are the workers and can become slaves if they do not listen to their Sacral Center. A Manifestor will always initiate and expect the Generator to be his “do-er”. A Projector will try to latch on to that Generator power in a similar way.
So, Generators must remember to check with their Sacral Center before they consent to just “do” what the Manifestor, Projector or any other type suggests. They must become aware and stop living on “auto-pilot”. That is why the Generator is considered to be a natural slave. They sleep walk into giving their energy away to everyone else, instead of listening to their inner wisdom; their Sacral Center.
Most Generators are living a repetitive toil of “the daily grind”; just trudging on with making a living. But they always have a gnawing discontentment and frustration within them that they are here for another purpose.
All a Generator needs to do is respond correctly and their purpose will find them.