Human Design – Splenic Center
- The Splenic Center is an Awareness Center
Move Your Mouse Over the Images
- Three of the seven gates in the Splenic Center are part of the Tribal Circuit (32,44,50)
- Two of the seven gates in the Splenic Center are part of the Collective Circuit (18,48).
- One of the seven gates in the Splenic Center is part of the Individual Circuit (28).
- One of the seven gates in the Splenic Center is not part of any circuit (57). This is part of the Integration Network.
- The Lymphatic System can broadly be divided into two functions. As a conducting system it carries Lymph Fluid (including White blood cells) throughout the body. As lymphoid tissue it is involved with our immune system responses.
- The Spleen is an organ with primary responsibility for the destruction of redundant red blood cells. The Spleen also holds a resevoir of blood.
Some of the keywords associated with the Splenic Center and its Gates are:
|Personnel Manager||Instinctive Memory||Financial Manager|
|Well Being||Health||Fear of Authority|
|Fear of Inadequacy||Fear of the Unexpected (Future)||Fear of the Past|
|Fear of Responsibility||Fear of Failure||Fear of Death|