Human Design – Solar Plexus Center
- The Solar Plexus Center is both an Awareness and a Motor Center (Wave Energy).
Move Your Mouse Over the Images
- Three of the seven gates in the Solar Plexus Center are part of the Tribal Circuit (6,37,49)
- Two of the seven gates in the Solar Plexus Center are part of the Individual Circuit (22,55)
- Two of the seven gates in the Solar Plexus Center are part of the Collective Circuit (30,36) – both are Abstract in nature.
- There are no Collective Logical gates in the Solar Plexus Center.
- The Nervous System communicates to us about our surroundings; this causes reactions in other parts of our bodies.
- The Kidneys are complicated organs that have numerous biological roles. Their primary role is to maintain the homeostatic balance of our bodily fluids.
- The Pancreas is a gland and an organ that is part of the digestive system in our bodies. It both produces and secretes important fluids for our digestive and endocrine systems.
- Only males have a Prostate Gland and its main function is to store and secrete a slightly alkaline fluid which comprises 10-30% of the seminal fluid.
Some of the keywords associated with the Solar Plexus Center and Gates are:
||No truth in the Now
||Eating (or not)
||Social (or not)