Human Design – Root Center
- The Root Center is both a Pressure and Motor Center (Stress Energy). It controls the “fight or flight” response in our body.
- Four of the nine gates in the Root Center are part of the Collective Circuit (41,52,53,58).
- Three of the nine gates in the Root Center are part of the Individual Circuit (38,39,60).
- Two of the nine gates in the Root Center are part of the Tribal Circuit (19,54).
- 1 – Knowing Pressure (Individual)
- 2 – Tribal Pressure
- 3 – Understanding Pressure (logical)
- 4 – Sensing Pressure (Abstraction)
- The adrenal glands are triangle-shaped endocrine glands that sit on top of the kidneys.
- The adrenal glands are primarily responsible for regulating the stress response in our body by synthesising corticosteriods and catecholamines which include cortisol and adrenaline (Epinephrine).
Just some of the key words associated with the Root Center and its Gates are :