Human Design – Root Center
- The Root Center is both a Pressure and Motor Center (Stress Energy). It controls the “fight or flight” response in our body.
- Four of the nine gates in the Root Center are part of the Collective Circuit (41,52,53,58).
- Three of the nine gates in the Root Center are part of the Individual Circuit (38,39,60).
- Two of the nine gates in the Root Center are part of the Tribal Circuit (19,54).
- 1 – Knowing Pressure (Individual)
- 2 – Tribal Pressure
- 3 – Understanding Pressure (logical)
- 4 – Sensing Pressure (Abstraction)
Just some of the key words associated with the Root Center and its Gates are :