Human Design – Heart Center
- 30% of the world’s population have a defined Heart Center.
- 70% of the world’s population have an undefined Heart Center.
- The Heart Center is a Motor Center (Ego/Willpower Energy). It has the ability keep going when all other forms of energy are exhausted.
- Three of the four gates in the Heart Center are part of the Tribal Circuit
- The other gate is part of the Centering Circuit (51).
Move Your Mouse Over the Images
- The Heart Muscle is the organ responsible for pumping blood through our blood vessels.
- The Gall bladder is a small organ whose function in the body is to store bile as an aid to the digestive process
- The Thymus Gland is an organ that secretes hormones which stimulate the production of certain infection-fighting cells. This organ is of central importance in the maturation of T Cells.
- Gastric Acid is one of the main secretions of the stomach.
Some of the keywords associated with the Heart Center and its Gates are :
|Love of Work||Self Esteem||Money|