Human Design – Head Center
- 30% of the world’s population have a defined Head Center.
- 70% of the world’s population have an undefined Head Center.
- The Head Center is a Pressure Center.
- Two of the three gates in the Head Center are part of the Collective Circuit (63,64).
- The other gate (61) is part of the Individual Circuit
Move Your Mouse Over the Images
- A major function of the tiny pine cone shaped Pineal Gland is to move neurotransmitter’s from the storage areas of the brain (the grey matter) to the frontal lobes of the brain.
- The Head Center is a vast storage area. It is where we store our experiences on a heart beat by heart beat basis.
- The storage capacity and level of detail of those stored experiences is astonishing and incalculable.
Some of the key words associated with the Head Center and its Gates are :