Human Design – Self (G) Center
- The G Center is the home of the Magnetic Monopole
- The Magnetic Monopole is the “Driver” of our body
Move Your Mouse Over the Images
- Four of the eight gates in the G Center are part of Collective Circuits – Logical (7,15) Abstract (13,46).
- Two of the eight gates in the G Center are part of the Individual Circuit (1,2).
- One of the eight gates in the G Center has a dual role (10). Depending on the active gates connecting to it, the 10th gate is part of the Centering Circuit and the Integration Network.
- The Liver is an extremely complex and vital organ which is responsible for clearing toxins from our body.
- The liver is also responsible for processing and modiying the absorbed nutrients we need for our survival (proteins, fats, carbohydrates, steriod hormones, antibodies and bile (gall).
- The blood is a specialized bodily fluid that delivers necessary substances to the body’s cells.
Just some of the keywords associated with the G Center and its Gates are:
|[tooltip position=”top” color=”gray” delay=”0″ tooltiptext=”Direction”]The home of the magnetic monopole[/tooltip]||[tooltip position=”top” color=”gray” delay=”0″ tooltiptext=”Love”]The 10th, 15th, 25th and 46th Gates are all gates of love.[/tooltip]||Identity|
|Creativity||[tooltip position=”top” color=”gray” delay=”0″ tooltiptext=”Listening”]Theme of the 13th Gate[/tooltip]||Reflection|
|Changing Rhythms||[tooltip position=”top” color=”gray” delay=”0″ tooltiptext=”Aura”]15th Gate[/tooltip]||Behavior|