Human Design – Ajna Center
- The Ajna Center is an Awareness Center
Move Your Mouse Over the Images
- Four of the six gates in the Ajna Center are part of the Collective Circuit (4,11,17,47),These Lobes are command posts for much of our Endocrine System functions.
- The other two gates in the Ajna Center (24,43) are part of the Individual Circuit.
- The Anterior Pituitary and Posterior Pituitary are within the pea-sized Pituitary Gland.
- These Lobes are command posts for much of our Endocrine System functions.
- The Pituitary Gland is at the top of the Endocrine System hierarchy in our body.
Just some of the keywords associated with the Ajna Center and its Gates are:
||Fear of Rejection
||Anxiety over Assimilation
||Fear of Chaos
||Fear of Ignorance
|Silence (or not)
||Anxiety over Detail
|Fear of Challenge
|Anxiety over Doubts
||Anxiety over Mysteries
||Anxiety over Communication
|Fear of Inadequacy
||Fear of the Unexpected (Future)
||Fear of the Past
|Fear of Responsibility
||Fear of Failure
||Fear of Death