- Category : 1985-births
- Type : GE
- Profile : 4/6 - Opportunistic / Role Model
- Definition : Split - Small (27,57,59)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Eden 4
Finnish singer who rose to popularity after placing second in Idols Finland 2, the Finnish version of Pop Idol. Ylander received 45% of votes, while the winner, Ilkka Jääskeläinen, received the other 55%. She released her first album in June 2006, releasing a hit single soon afterwards, "Onko Vielä Aikaa?" ("Is there still time?"), which reached number one on the Finnish Radio Top 20 list in the first week of August 2006.