- Category : Art-Fine-art-artist
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 1/3 - Investigating / Martyr
- Definition : Split - Small (7,30,32,38,50)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Unexpected 3
- Birth Year: 1909
- Birthday: 26. October
- Birthplace: Harrisburg, USA - Pennsylvania
- Category: Art-Fine-art-artist
- Profile: 1-3
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: The Unexpected 3
- Definition: Double Split - Small (7,30,32,38,50)
- Variables: BRL-MLR
- 3536 Transistoriness
- 2551 Initiation
- 1648 The Wavelength
- 4253 Maturation
- 2946 Discovery
American artist and noted family, the daughter of illustrator N.C. Wyeth (born 22 October 1882, near Needham, MA) and the sister of Andrew Wyeth.
Her dad was a benevolent tyrant, dominating his five kids while encouraging them to be geniuses by allowing only the best music, the best poetry in the house.
Carolyn was the second of five kids, all exhibiting a gift for painting and drawing and one sister, Ann, is a composer and Andrew became a painter who surpassed his father's fame.
Overemotional and very attached to the land and her heritage, Carolyn hated change. She was thought to be the wildest and least marriageable of all the Wyeth children. As N.C.'s popularity grew and the family entertained sophisticated outsiders, Carolyn accused the whole family of becoming "very artificial in their pursuits and likings."
She was still living at home when her dad was killed by a train that struck his car on 19 October 1945.
She died in Chadd's Ford, Pennsylvania on 1 March 1994.