- Category : Miscellaneous-Animal-Breeder-Trainer
- Type : GE
- Profile : 5/1 - Heretical / Investigator
- Definition : Split - Small (5,14,22,34,36)
- Incarnation Cross : LAX Refinement 1
- Birth Year: 1914
- Birthday: 05. August
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Category: Miscellaneous-Animal-Breeder-Trainer
- Profile: 5-1
- Type: Emotional Generator
- Inc.Cross: Refinement 1
- Definition: Double Split - Small (5,14,22,34,36)
- Variables: BLL-MLL
- 1333 The Prodigal
- 1949 Synthesis
- 3740 Community
- 0360 Mutation
British noted family, the illegitimate son of a hot and heavy love affair between H.G. Wells and Dame Rebecca West. "Panther" was a nickname his parents used with each other; they were together for ten years before separating.
He worked as a dairy farmer and cattle breeder while writing for magazines. From 1943-1945, he was with the BBC. Becoming established as a critic and novelist, West wrote a biography of D.H. Lawrence in 1948 and, in 1984, a biography of his father, H.G. Wells, entitled "H.G. Wells: Aspects Of A Life." He also wrote essays and criticism for "The New Yorker" magazine for more than 20 years and was a critic for "The New Statesman" in London. In 1985 he published a novel entitled "Heritage."
He was married and had two sons and two daughters.
West died on 12/27/1987, Stonington, CT