Edward R Murrow
- Category : Entertainment-News-journalist-Anchor
- Type : ME
- Profile : 3/5 - Martyr / Heretic
- Definition : Split - Small (19,30,55)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Unexpected 1
- Birth Year: 1908
- Birthday: 25. April
- Birthplace: Raleigh, USA - North Carolina
- Category: Entertainment-News-journalist-Anchor
- Profile: 3-5
- Type: Emotional Manifestor
- Inc.Cross: The Unexpected 1
- Definition: Double Split - Small (19,30,55)
- Variables: BRL-MLR
- 1333 The Prodigal
- 3536 Transistoriness
- 2145 The Money Line
- 2838 Struggle
American broadcaster, a news commentator and reporter remembered for his dramatic and informative eyewitness accounts of the London blitz. He reported on radio's "Hear It Now" and both "See It Now" and "Person To Person" on TV. From 1961-1964, Murrow also served as the U.S. Information Director and did 30 years of military and political overview.
A poor child and one of seven orphans, Murrow grew into a shy, melancholy, and loving man.
He died of lung cancer on 4/27/1965, Pauline, NY.