Martha Louise Princess of Norway
- Category : Notable-Famous-Royal-family
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 1/3 - Investigating / Martyr
- Definition : Split - Small (36,38,58,59)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX The Vessel of Love 3
- Birth Year: 1971
- Birthday: 22. September
- Birthplace: Oslo, Norway
- Profile: 1-3
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: The Vessel of Love 3
- Definition: Double Split - Small (36,38,58,59)
- Variables: BRR-MRR
- 1949 Synthesis
- 1648 The Wavelength
- 1034 Exploration
- 2034 Charisma
- 1020 Awakening
Norwegian royalty, the only daughter of King Harald V and Queen Sonja. She is fourth in the line of succession to the Norwegian throne, after her brother Haakon, Crown Prince of Norway, and his two children.
On 24 May 2002 Princess Märtha Louise married author Ari Behn (born 1972 as Ari Mikael Bjørshol; he later took his grandmother's name).
Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn have three daughters.