Thomas Charles Lethbridge
- Category : Occult-Fields-Parapsychology
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 4/6 - Opportunistic / Role Model
- Definition : Single
- Incarnation Cross : RAX The Vessel of Love 1
- Birth Year: 1901
- Birthday: 23. March
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Category: Occult-Fields-Parapsychology
- Profile: 4-6
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: The Vessel of Love 1
- Definition: Single
- Variables: BRR-MLL
- 0515 Rhythm
- 2343 Structuring
- 3740 Community
- 1034 Exploration
- 2034 Charisma
- 1020 Awakening
British explorer, archaeologist, parapsychologist and author.
According to the historian Ronald Hutton, Lethbridge's "status as a scholar never really rose above that of an unusually lively local antiquary" for he had a "contempt for professionalism in all fields" and purported theories that were never accepted by the mainstream archaeological community.
Lethbridge was a dedicated researcher who considered matters known as "the occult" with what he considered to be a scientific approach and put forward theories on ghosts, witchcraft, dowsing, psychokinesis and even aliens. His book The Power of the Pendulum (1976), documents his research into dowsing by means of the pendulum. Lethbridge died on 30 September 1971 while the book was still in draft form.