- Category : Bacteriologist
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 2/5 - Hermit / Heretic
- Definition : Split - Large
- Incarnation Cross : RAX The Sleeping Phoenix 2
- Birth Year: 1925
- Birthday: 23. May
- Birthplace: Glen Ridge, USA - New Jersey
- Category: Bacteriologist
- Profile: 2-5
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: The Sleeping Phoenix 2
- Definition: Double Split - Large
- Variables: BRR-MRR
- 2034 Charisma
- 3041 Recognition
- 3955 Emoting
- 3536 Transistoriness
- 0731 The Alpha
- 2461 Awareness
American microbiologist, a pioneer in the field of bacterial genetics. Lederberg was a co-winner of the Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine on 10/30/1958 along with Tatum (born 12/14/1909) and G.W. Beadle (born 10/22/1903).
The prize was awarded on 12/10/1958, for their discoveries about recombination and organization of genetic material in bacteria.
Lederberg was a full professor of genetics at the University of Wisconsin 1954-58 and at Stanford University 1959-78. He married on 4/05/1968.