- Category : Military
- Type : MGP
- Profile : 1/3 - Investigating / Martyr
- Definition : Split - Small (57)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX The Vessel of Love 3
- Birth Year: 1882
- Birthday: 22. September
- Birthplace: Bad Gandersheim, Germany
- Category: Military
- Profile: 1-3
- Type: Pure Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: The Vessel of Love 3
- Definition: Double Split - Small (57)
- Variables: BLL-MLL
- 4764 Abstraction
- 2343 Structuring
- 2946 Discovery
- 0108 Inspiration
- 3254 Transformation
- 0214 Beat
German Nazi Field Marshall and Chief of Staff of the High Command of the German Armed Forces (OKW), Hitler's closest military advisor and second only to him.
In October 1940, he took over the Axis African Command. He condoned measures leading to mass murder in Poland and Russia.
Described as hard, unsmiling and mysterious, he was tried by the International Military Tribunal, found guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity, and hanged on 10/16/1946 in Nuremberg Prison.
He married on 4/18/1909 and had three sons and two daughters.