Isabel Luisa Princess of Beira
- Category : Notable-Famous-Royal-family
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 2/4 - Hermit / Opportunist
- Definition : Split - Small (32,42)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Penetration 4
- Birth Year: 1669
- Birthday: 06. January
- Birthplace: Lisbon, Portugal
- Profile: 2-4
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: Penetration 4
- Definition: Double Split - Small (32,42)
- Variables: BLR-MLR
- 2343 Structuring
- 1034 Exploration
- 2034 Charisma
- 3041 Recognition
- 1057 Perfected Form
- 2057 The Brain Wave
Portuguese infanta (princess), the only daughter of King Pedro (Peter) II of Portugal and his first wife and former sister-in-law Maria Francisca of Savoy. As such she was styled Princess of Beira. She was the presumptive heir to the throne of Portugal between 1668 and 1689, the year her half-brother João (John) was born.
Proposed marriage candidates included Victor Amadeus II of Savoy, Gian Gastone de' Medici (future Grand Duke of Tuscany), le Grand Dauphin son of Louis XIV, Charles II of Spain, the Duke of Parma as well as a Count Palatine of Neuburg. Nothing came of these plans, so she was nicknamed Sempre-noiva, "Always-engaged".
She died of smallpox on 22 October 1690 aged 21.