- Category : Entertainment-Actor-Actress
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 3/5 - Martyr / Heretic
- Definition : Split - Small (23,56)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX The Sleeping Phoenix 4
- Birth Year: 1927
- Birthday: 25. November
- Birthplace: Baton Rouge, USA - Louisiana
- Profile: 3-5
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: The Sleeping Phoenix 4
- Definition: Double Split - Small (23,56)
- Variables: BLR-MLR
- 4764 Abstraction
- 2034 Charisma
- 2057 The Brain Wave
- 0659 Mating
- 3457 Power
- 2644 Surrender
American actor who started in radio, but who eventually became a leading man on-screen when his first film, "Fourteen House," debuted in 1951. His films included the 1962 hit "King of Kings," in which he played Christ, "Brainstorm," 1965 and "Custer of the West," among many others.
He was married to actress Emily McLaughlin, for three months in 1969, and his first wife was actress Barbara Rush, from 1950 to 1955.
On the afternoon of 26 May 1969, Hunter suffered an intracranial hemorrhage while on a three-stair set of steps at his home in Van Nuys, California. He fell, knocked over a planter, and struck his head on a banister, fracturing his skull. He was found unconscious by his wife and taken to Valley Presbyterian Hospital where he underwent brain surgery. He died at about 9:30 the following morning at the age of 42.