- Category : Business-Top-executive
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 2/4 - Hermit / Opportunist
- Definition : Split - Small (56)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Consciousness 1
- Birth Year: 1893
- Birthday: 03. March
- Birthplace: Berlin, Germany
- Profile: 2-4
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: Consciousness 1
- Definition: Double Split - Small (56)
- Variables: BRR-MRL
- 3536 Transistoriness
- 4764 Abstraction
- 1648 The Wavelength
- 4253 Maturation
- 2750 Preservation
German dancer and choreographer.
She was a pioneer in modern dancing, bringing the ideas of the first great "modern" dancer, Mary Wigman, to America. She composed, taught and traveled with Martha Graham, Doris Humphrey and Charles Weidman. Together, they spread modern dance across the country and opened a school in New York City in 1931; the school was very successful in bringing together American and German dance.
She also choreographed such Broadway shows as "Kiss Me, Kate," 1948, "My Fair Lady," 1956 and "Camelot," 1960.
She died November 3,1 992 inNew York, NY, age 99.