- Category : Entertain-Music-Composer/Arranger
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 2/4 - Hermit / Opportunist
- Definition : Split - Small (7,13,20,30)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Unexpected 2
- Birth Year: 1900
- Birthday: 27. July
- Birthplace: Bern, Switzerland
- Category: Entertain-Music-Composer-Arranger
- Profile: 2-4
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: The Unexpected 2
- Definition: Double Split - Small (7,13,20,30)
- Variables: BLR-MLL
- 3536 Transistoriness
- 2145 The Money Line
- 1034 Exploration
- 0952 Concentration
Swiss composer in the primitivist style.
The eminent Swiss composer, Hans Haug studied at the Basle Conservatory and the Munich Music Academy, also attending master classes with Busoni in Zurich. Haug’s catalogue of works includes orchestral music, concertos, operas, film scores, string quartets, and oratorios. In December 1950 he submitted a Concertino for Guitar and Chamber Orchestra for the music competition in Siena, receiving first prize in the large ensemble category.
He died 15 September 1967.