- Category : Business-Top-executive
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 2/4 - Hermit / Opportunist
- Definition : Split - Small (6,9,21,25,26,60)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX The Sleeping Phoenix 2
- Birth Year: 1905
- Birthday: 23. May
- Birthplace: Rome, Italy
- Profile: 2-4
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: The Sleeping Phoenix 2
- Definition: Double Split - Small (6,9,21,25,26,60)
- Variables: BLR-MLR
- 3740 Community
- 1034 Exploration
- 2034 Charisma
- 3041 Recognition
- 1057 Perfected Form
- 2057 The Brain Wave
Italian entrepreneur and noted family, one of two sons of Guccio Gucci, founder of the famed fashion empire. When the old man died in 1953, he and his brother Rodolfo took over the business. Their partnership led to bitter fights, even coming to blows in the boardroom.
Aldo's three sons, Paolo, Roberto and Georgio moved into the company along with Maurizio, escalating angry family feuds. Aldo's son Paolo turned him in to the law as an income tax dodger, after he had cheated on the IRS for six years. Aldo had to pay the government millions and served a short month in jail time. He and Paolo bickered in their non-stop power struggles as they built 16 Gucci stores in 12 countries. In 1952 they put their first U.S. shop in New York.
Aldo had luxury homes in eight countries.