Georg Albrecht von Brandenburg
- Category : Notable-Famous-Royal-family
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 2/5 - Hermit / Heretic
- Definition : Split - Small (6,35,41,45,55)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Planning 4
- Birth Year: 1591
- Birthday: 30. November
- Birthplace: Berlin, Germany
- Profile: 2-5
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: Planning 4
- Definition: Double Split - Small (6,35,41,45,55)
- Variables: BLL-MLL
- 1020 Awakening
- 3740 Community
- 1034 Exploration
- 2034 Charisma
- 0952 Concentration
German nobility, a Margrave of Brandenburg as George Albert II.
George Albert was a member of the House of Hohenzollern. He was a son of the Elector John George of Brandenburg (1525–1598) from his third marriage to Elisabeth (1563–1607), daughter of Prince Joachim Ernest of Anhalt.
In 1614, he succeeded as Grand Master (Herrenmeister) of the Order of Saint John (Johanniterorden), seated at Sonnenburg, which his older brother Frederick had headed until his own early death. After an agreement with Electoral Brandenburg, George Albert received a fief from Duke Philipp Julius of Pomerania. In 1615, he confirmed the privileges of the city of Sulęcin (German: Zielenzig).
George Albert died of smallpox at the age of 24 on 29 November 1615 in Sonnenburg (present-day Słońsk).