Friedrich I King of Prussia
- Category : Notable-Famous-Royal-family
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 5/1 - Heretical / Investigator
- Definition : Split - Small (5,29,30,34,48,55,57)
- Incarnation Cross : LAX Cycles 1
- Birth Year: 1657
- Birthday: 11. July
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Profile: 5-1
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: Cycles 1
- Definition: Double Split - Small (5,29,30,34,48,55,57)
- Variables: BRR-MRL
- 3536 Transistoriness
- 1222 Openness
- 4253 Maturation
- 3254 Transformation
- 1020 Awakening
One of the Hohenzollern dynasty, he was Elector of Brandenburg (1688–1713) and Duke of Prussia in personal union (Brandenburg-Prussia). The latter function he upgraded to royalty, becoming the first King in Prussia (1701–1713). From 1707 he was in personal union the sovereign prince of the Principality of Neuchâtel (German: Fürstentum Neuenburg). He was also the paternal grandfather of Frederick the Great.
His birth town Königsberg was part of Prussia until 1945, when it came to Russia.
He died 25 February 1713.