- Category : Entertainment-Actor-Actress
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 3/5 - Martyr / Heretic
- Definition : Split - Small (20)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Laws 1
- Birth Year: 1937
- Birthday: 19. April
- Birthplace: Olympia, USA - Washington
- Category: Entertainment-Actor-Actress
- Profile: 3-5
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: Laws 1
- Definition: Double Split - Small (20)
- Variables: BLL-MLR
- 4764 Abstraction
- 1222 Openness
- 2750 Preservation
- 0360 Mutation
- 1156 Curiosity
- 2461 Awareness
American actress from the time she was a toddler. Her mom started her on dance lessons at 16 months. She was singing on the radio by the time she was two with a first movie role at five in "Mr. Big." Through the '40s she was a film juvenile, adding TV to her credits in the '50s.
Donahue starred in the TV series "Father Knows Best," 1954-60, in the "Andy Griffith Show," 1960-61, "Many Happy Returns," 1964-65, "The Odd Couple," 1972-74, "Please Stand By," 1978-79, and the daytime soap "Days of Our Lives," 1984-85, plus guest roles on other series. Still active in the '90s, she played in the TV series "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman," in 1998.
She married and had four sons and four grandkids.