- Category : Entertainment-News-journalist-Anchor
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 1/3 - Investigating / Martyr
- Definition : Split - Small (8,13,16,20,37,55)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Service 2
- Birth Year: 1978
- Birthday: 26. June
- Birthplace: Boston, USA - Massachusetts
- Category: Entertainment-News-journalist-Anchor
- Profile: 1-3
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: Service 2
- Definition: Double Split - Small (8,13,16,20,37,55)
- Variables: BRR-MLR
- 1858 Judgment
- 2946 Discovery
- 1222 Openness
- 1762 Acceptance
- 2644 Surrender
- 4253 Maturation
American journalist, this handsome, young, blond heart-throb to teens and "tweens" all over the country, Doane is the anchor and correspondent for Channel One News, a show seen daily by more than 8 million school children in 12,000 schools across the US.
Doane joined the station in February 2001 and has reported from all over the world, from Afghanistan to El Salvador. His stories have covered topics from juvenile diabetes to the detainees held post 9-11 in Cuba.
Doane graduated from Harwich H.S in Massachusetts where he helped start a community access cable TV channel and the University of Southern California. After his college graduation, he worked briefly for Fox News in NY before landing his current position.