- Category : Entertain-Music-Vocalist-Pop,-Rock,-etc.
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 6/2 - Role Model / Hermit
- Definition : Split - Small (5,10,16,20,41,49)
- Incarnation Cross : LAX Cycles 1
- Birth Year: 1934
- Birthday: 13. July
- Birthplace: Sacramento, USA - California
- Profile: 6-2
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: Cycles 1
- Definition: Double Split - Small (5,10,16,20,41,49)
- Variables: BLL-MLR
- 1333 The Prodigal
- 3740 Community
- 4253 Maturation
- 2145 The Money Line
- 3254 Transformation
American noted family, the second son of Bing and Dixie Crosby, a twin born three minutes before his brother Dennis. Both boys served in the U.S. Army and both married show girls in 1958. For a while all four boys joined in a nightclub act, all drinking and carousing, which led to their separation by late 1959. They had an estranged relationship with their dad who was critical and demanding.
At age 21 the boys came into a trust fund of $200,000. He cut a couple records and went into various business ventures, starting with the purchase of a Taco stand.
His mom died on 11/01/1952, and his dad on 10/14/1977.
Phillip died January 13, 2004 in Woodland Hills, CA of "natural causes." He was 69 and, at the time of his death, the last surviving son from his famous father's first marriage.