- Category : Passions-Criminal-Perpetrator-Homicide-serial
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 5/1 - Heretical / Investigator
- Definition : Split - Small (7,20,59)
- Incarnation Cross : LAX Prevention 2
- Birth Year: 1939
- Birthday: 24. December
- Birthplace: Indianapolis, USA - Indiana
- Category: Passions-Criminal-Perpetrator-Homicide-serial
- Profile: 5-1
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: Prevention 2
- Definition: Double Split - Small (7,20,59)
- Variables: BLL-MRL
- 0515 Rhythm
- 3536 Transistoriness
- 0360 Mutation
Dean Arnold Corll (December 24, 1939 – August 8, 1973) was an American serial killer who (with two young accomplices named David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley, Jr.) abducted, raped, tortured, and murdered a minimum of 28 boys in a series of killings spanning from 1970 to 1973 in Houston, Texas. The crimes, which became known as the Houston Mass Murders, came to light only after Henley fatally shot Corll.
Corll was also known as the Candy Man and the Pied Piper, because he and his family had owned and operated a candy factory in Houston Heights, and he had been known to give free candy to local children.
At the time of their discovery, the Houston Mass Murders were considered the worst example of serial murder in American history.