Jean Louis Constantin
- Category : Entertain-Music-Composer/Arranger
- Type : GE
- Profile : 1/3 - Investigating / Martyr
- Definition : Split - Small (8,12,20,31)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Explanation 1
- Birth Year: 1923
- Birthday: 09. February
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Category: Entertain-Music-Composer-Arranger
- Profile: 1-3
- Type: Emotional Generator
- Inc.Cross: Explanation 1
- Definition: Double Split - Small (8,12,20,31)
- Variables: BRL-MRR
- 0463 Logic
- 2343 Structuring
- 1034 Exploration
- 1057 Perfected Form
- 1949 Synthesis
- 0952 Concentration
French singer and songwriter, the composer of more than 300 songs. His music was sung by some of the best known performers of his day, Annie Cordy, Edith Piaf, Zizi Jeanmarie and Yves Montand.
He composed music for films and some stage work with his own interpretations or to accompany other artists.
Constantin married on 10 May 1947 and divorced on 30 May 1961. He made a second marriage on 18 January 1962. He died on 30 January 1997, Creteil, France.