- Category : Entertainment-News-journalist-Anchor
- Type : GE
- Profile : 3/5 - Martyr / Heretic
- Definition : Split - Small (19,25,39,41)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Penetration 1
- Birth Year: 1905
- Birthday: 08. April
- Birthplace: Albany, USA - New York
- Category: Entertainment-News-journalist-Anchor
- Profile: 3-5
- Type: Emotional Generator
- Inc.Cross: Penetration 1
- Definition: Double Split - Small (19,25,39,41)
- Variables: BRR-MRL
- 3740 Community
- 2750 Preservation
- 4253 Maturation
- 0214 Beat
- 1057 Perfected Form
American actress, writer and humorist. By 1950 she had credits for 24 plays, 14 films and radio talk shows; a great wit. At 16 she went to Europe for her education, returning home to do a little theater.
In 1926 she had married Louis Calhern for less than a year. She fell in love with radio executive William B. Murray, a married man in 1930; after his divorce they married 7/13/1935 and moved to New York. She made a third marriage to Dr. Norton Sager Brown, 1946.
Her most noted play was "The Women." Films include "Now, Voyager" and "The Big Knife." She was the author of 18 books that included novels and two autobiographies, "Past Imperfect" and "Always in Vogue."
Chase died of internal hemorrhaging as a result of a fall 2/15/1978, Mexico City, Mexico.