Carlo Duke of Calabria
- Category : Notable-Famous-Royal-family
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 5/1 - Heretical / Investigator
- Definition : Split - Small (56)
- Incarnation Cross : LAX Individualism 2
- Birth Year: 1775
- Birthday: 04. January
- Birthplace: Rome, Italy
- Category: Notable-Famous-Royal-family
- Profile: 5-1
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: Individualism 2
- Definition: Double Split - Small (56)
- Variables: BRL-MLR
- 4764 Abstraction
- 2034 Charisma
- 2057 The Brain Wave
- 1333 The Prodigal
- 0659 Mating
- 3457 Power
Italian nobility, Duke of Calabria as heir to Naples and Sicily.
He was known as the Duke of Calabria at birth as the heir apparent to his father's throne. His mother was a daughter of Empress Maria Theresa and thus sister of Marie Antoinette. A member of the House of Bourbon, he was a prince of Naples and Sicily by birth. He was the hereditary prince of Naples. His birth allowed his mother to have a place in the Council of State, part of his parents' marriage contract.
Carlo died of smallpox aged 3 on 17 December 1778.