- Category : Entertain-Music-Vocalist-Pop,-Rock,-etc.
- Type : ME
- Profile : 4/6 - Opportunistic / Role Model
- Definition : Split - Small (7,8,20,25,37)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX Unexpected 1
- Birth Year: 1964
- Birthday: 25. April
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Profile: 4-6
- Type: Emotional Manifestor
- Inc.Cross: The Unexpected 1
- Definition: Double Split - Small (7,8,20,25,37)
- Variables: BLL-MRR
- 1949 Synthesis
- 3955 Emoting
- 2145 The Money Line
- 2838 Struggle
- 1057 Perfected Form
Scottish popular vocalist and member of the soul-based group "Stone the Crows." She partnered with guitarist Leslie Harvey from 1967 and they established the group in 1970.
Tragedy struck on 5/01/1972, when Harvey was electrocuted to death onstage in Swansea. Several solo albums, and a top forty single in 1978 failed to re-ignite this under-rated singer's career. Bell went on to perform the rock track for the popular TV series, "Taggart."