Beatriz de Borbon
- Category : Notable-Famous-Royal-family
- Type : MGE
- Profile : 3/5 - Martyr / Heretic
- Definition : Triple Split
- Incarnation Cross : RAX The Vessel of Love 2
- Birth Year: 1909
- Birthday: 22. June
- Birthplace: Madrid, Spain
- Category: Notable-Famous-Royal-family
- Profile: 3-5
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: The Vessel of Love 2
- Definition: Triple Split
- Variables: BLR-MLL
- 0463 Logic
- 3740 Community
- 0515 Rhythm
- 3536 Transistoriness
- 2145 The Money Line
- 4253 Maturation
Spanish royalty, a daughter of King Alfonso XIII of Spain and Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg. She was a paternal aunt of King Juan Carlos I.
Infanta Beatriz left her country of birth in 1931 when The Spanish Royal Family, in the face of Republican demonstrations, settled in Paris, before moving to Fontainebleau. By 1933 King Alfonso and his daughters (Beatriz and Maria Cristina) had moved to Rome.
On 14 January 1935 in Rome, she married a member of Italian nobility, Alessandro Torlonia, 5th Prince di Civitella-Cesi, renouncing her rights of succession to the throne of Spain. They had four children.
Beatriz died at her home in Palazzo Torlonia, Rome on 22 November 2002 at 93 years 5 months.