- Category : Entertain-Music-Vocalist-Pop,-Rock,-etc.
- Type : MGP
- Profile : 3/6 - Martyr / Role Model
- Definition : Split - Small (17)
- Incarnation Cross : RAX The Sleeping Phoenix 4
- Birth Year: 1932
- Birthday: 25. November
- Birthplace: Austin, USA - Texas
- Category: Entertain-Music-Vocalist-Pop,-Rock,-etc.
- Profile: 3-6
- Type: Pure Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: The Sleeping Phoenix 4
- Definition: Double Split - Small (17)
- Variables: BRR-MRR
- 4764 Abstraction
- 0463 Logic
- 4253 Maturation
- 2034 Charisma
American baritone singer known as "the little man with the big voice." He appeared on radio and television shows and once performed for President Dwight D. Eisenhower. He was a regular on Milton Berle’s popular TV show. Applewhite also appeared on shows hosted by Ed Sullivan and Jackie Gleason. His hits during the 1950s included "I Could Have Danced All Night," "Ebb Tide" and "I Love Paris." He died on 27 April 2001 at a Plano, Texas nursing home of complications from a stroke. He was married with four children.