- Category : Occult-Fields-Astrologer
- Type : Manifesting Generator
- Profile : 1/3 - Investigating / Martyr
- Definition : Split - Small (12,20)
- Incarnation Cross : Explanation 1
- Birth Time Accuracy : DD
- Birth Year: 1868
- Birthday: 08. February
- Birthplace: Trenton, USA - New Jersey
- Category: Occult-Fields-Astrologer
- Profile: 1-3
- Type: Emotional Manifesting Generator
- Inc.Cross: Explanation 1
- Definition: Double Split - Small (12,20)
- Variables: BLL-MRL
- 0463 Logic
- 2343 Structuring
- 2145 The Money Line
- 0214 Beat
- 1949 Synthesis
- 0952 Concentration
American astrologer with a clientele of nearly 100,000 people including the Prince of Wales, Mary Garden, J.P. Morgan and Enrico Caruso. When she moved to New York City 3/12/1899, she took rooms in a hotel. She warned the hotel owner of danger and the following day the hotel had a bad fire in which there were several deaths; a grim success. The newspapers picked up on the story and she became renowned.
In 1914 she was accused of fortune telling and taken to court. At the trial she demonstrated her vocation by reading the chart of an unknown person who turned out to be the Judge's son. The Judge dismissed the case, saying that "Adams raises astrology to the dignity of an exact science."
Adams married George Jordan, younger than she. Adams died 11/10/1933, 4:00 AM, New York, NY.